Ment and Tren in the same run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you run tren with ment???

Reactions: TG1
I think you really need to research these things. Have you looked at ment and tren? In layman’s terms ment is tren on steroids. Ment is 7 times more powerful than testosterone.

No both are extremely strong compounds I imagine that you would probably have some type of horrible test flu from using 2 extremely strong compounds at the same time and the amount of side effects that would be experienced wouldn’t be worth it at all.

Reactions: PHD
Its actually just to put it out there @Cathead

Anabolic/Androgenic
Trestolone 1900/0
Testosterone 100/100
Trenbolone 500/500

Trestolone and trenbolone are 2 of the strongest compounds available to take them together I completely agree is a very bad idea

Last edited:
I haven’t had bad sides yet. I’ve noticed my sleep is not near as good as it was but I don’t have near the sides tren has.

I believe that ment is a great anabolic I believe that you’re going to make some nice gains from just the ment but going as far as taking trenbolone at the same time its just to much for the body to handle and were all about harm reduction so I just wouldn’t recommend it but I want to hear about your gains on your ment run.

How long do people usually run Ment? I’m going to shoot for 5 weeks, although the pinning everyday is already getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back