Next cycle come spring

Rusty

VIP
Every cycle I’ve ran so far has had a nor19. I haven’t run deca yet. I love NPP.

I am looking for ideas what to do for my next cycle. I plan on being leaner then ever before as I am now. Am currently at 13.75 bf. Wanna be down to 12 by next cycle. So will be looking to bulk. Don’t want water weight that’s gonna deflate when I stop. Looking for lean gains. I am now past the point of recomp. It’s either gonna be bulk or cut from here on out.

It’s definitely the more expensive of options to choose from but there a few people here that have hired a coach/trainer and claim to made huge differences in there recomps. Not for lifting of course but for the dieting part.

There’s coac/trainers out there that will take you on to get you educated and moving in the right direction. After 6 months to a year you won’t need them anymore with their style. That’s a great option for us run of the mill meatheads

Zeroing I’m on the diet is tough. Everything affects us individually different. Look at carbs. Can have a glycemic index from 1 to 10. Something at 10 like watermelon can have a very small carb load vs gummy bears that also have a very high index but also a large carb load. And they all affect me different. To me carbs are the most complicated. I really don’t notice much difference in fat except vegetable fat and fish fat vs meat fat. Proteins gotta say eggs and chicken and fish seem to be very clean. The protein thing for me is simple. Just those carbs require a lot of homework and trial

Test, primo or dhb, and a dry oral oral(tbol or var, i like anavar). add hgh if money is no issue, or dont its not too important and boom great recomp if diet is on point.

Is dhb or primo more anabolic? I was thinking maybe primo but haven’t thought of dhb. And before when I was talking about lean gains I was meaning no water or little water weight. Tbol is also very interesting

Just starting to scratch the surface on carbs. I know sweet potatoes and rice are great for an hour or so before I hit the gym. And snickers like 15 minutes pwo. Anything from wheat kills me. Fruits are good also

Back