OneQ new HPLC (+compensations)

OneQ

SPONSOR
Hi guys,

I want to share with you some story we finally closed. To find the truth we did 2x lab tests
One of them we did by Pharmacopeia standard in Jano (it costs 600 EUR).

Conclusion: batch we started to sell ~10-15 Oct. contained 70iu in a kit in accordance with those tests.
Batch was produced 28th September. + some time to change the batch.

1st sample shipped from belarussian guy to Lab4Tox → 11,25±0,82 mg (31-36iu) per vial (unfortunately method used by Lab4Tox have big range to define amount)
2nd sample shipped by the guy from other board to Jano and tested by pharmacopeia 8.0 method → 11,71mg or 35,13iu per vial
3rd sample shipped by the guy from other board to Lab4Tox → not tested. Don’t really think that we need it

Mainly it was done for me to push with these facts and data our production team, because our internal HPLC shows absolutely different results. I need to understand WHY

So what next. We failed here, at least I’m. Not so critical I hope and all 2 samples were stable and no one of them was bunk even with long trips to the EU, from EU to customer, from customer to the Labs.

What we will do now:
  1. First of all - I’ve already decreased the price on the site and adjusted to actual concentration.
  2. All customers who bought products since 1 Oct.(even if we started to sell it 10-15 Oct) will get 25$ store credit for each blue box ordered, or 12.5$ for white kit ordered. For example: you ordered 5th October 5 blue kits - you will get 125$ store credit as compensation. Mass email already sent to everyone (please check spam if you didn’t receive or write me)
  3. We bought a few “ideal GH” samples + columns from standardize center to make EP8 tests in Russia by 3rd lab (official lab who make tests for drugs). It will be official results with stamps/certificates. This is to check if the product underdosed right after we get it on stock.
  4. We will make tests of new batches after Russian lab in Jano or Lab4Tox to compare.
    New batch already produced and it’s in stock but we hold it till test in Russian lab will be done.
Lab4Tox

I think that’s all for now. Thank you for read this, I will do my best to never faced with such situation again

Attachments

• Test Report #09868.png
    Test Report #09868.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 0
So im a little confused the hgh tested at 35iu a vial?

Even if so this is what makes you the best sponsor. You’re always honest whether its good or bad and you have my full trust and ugmuscle trust.

Good to see you guys around again

Ugmuscle you do see that vials are closed by welding. The proper way for hgh to hold a vacuum

Last edited:
You guys have always been the best for having that attitude towards the situation.
I look forward to you reopening completely with full stock

Last edited:
Hate seeing things are wrong love seeing a sponsor own up

Last edited:
So been debating EDIT Banned from you or someone else. Props for owning your shit and not passing the buck. Hard pill to swallow in your position.
Much respect from this guy and you have earned my loyalty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back