PARA PHAMA from NAPSGEAR

Norrispower

Can anyone please exsplain why my order from NAPGEAR isn’t being shipped. I ordered from the PARA promo close to a month ago an my order still isn’t able to track.

Well for one, promo orders always take much longer for whatever reason. Keep in mind when ordering international a good practice would be to give it at least 2 months. Love naps but the shipping time has always been long. Hence why I prefer domestic… well that, plus I don’t feel like dealing with customs.

I have had several international packs that the tracker never updated Until the package was delivered.if it has been over a month I would contact the source.

I can help with this the para pharma promo naps took God knows how many orders. This isn’t the guarantee reason but from experience.
Para pharma is a vendor they tell naps sure we can keep up with anything you throw at us. Para pharma bit off more than they could chew.
Since you ordered through naps they Will make sure that you get what you ordered but how long it will take is the question.

I’ve ordered a couple times from Naps and had nothing but good experiences with shipping time and products, so it’s weird your stuff hasn’t arrived yet!

I can only say from my own experience but my test arrived less then 10 days, my HGH 2wks or less and other products I’ve order less the 7 days coming from Asia to USA! And all products have been got to go!

Hey Bigmurph! Can I stack arimidex and nolvadex during cycle. Reason I’m asking is because I had pharmacy grade Nolvadex from Colombia, which worked great, ran out and started using some nolvadex I got here from a sponsor but doesn’t seem to be as strong being I feeling itchy nipples, something didn’t feel prior to using my pharmacy grade! The arimidex currently have is pharmacy grade. Please let me know

Back