PED Podcasts: The Steroids Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabolic_geek

VETERANS
Just started listening to The Steroids Podcast by this guy Dan the Bodybuilder from Thailand. Seems pretty informative but I was wondering if anyone else here listens and has thoughts to share.

Also, does anyone else have any interesting PED podcasts to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do quad injections but he used bad gear I remember seeing pictures of him in the hospital.

Last edited:
Definitely I was worried I thought that buddy was going to die and then I never heard anything again until now im glad to hear that he is alive and well

Alot of guys have been posting different channels for podcasts I believe that people will chime in with good ones I personally don’t get into the podcasts im more of a reader.

No doubt see I go for music but I even get sick of the same over and over I guess I should try some of these podcasts one day.

I’ve honestly never given them a chance

It really helps if you have some portion of the day when your hands are otherwise occupied. I first got into podcasts when I had a 1 hour commute every day. Thank god those days are over — walks are a much better use of my time.

I love thinking outside of the box im not against it but somethings this guy says can get someone who doesn’t know anything hurt that’s all that worries me

I would find it very interesting probably listening to his opinions.

That’s weird cuz I was just listening to a podcast where he was emphasizing test as a base and largest dosage in cycles. I also got his book and he also recommends same in his book.

I suspect he was probably answering some random listener’s asinine questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back