Pinning the delts... What's everyone's experience?

Neme

So in my current cycle I’ve been utilizing my glutes and quads (300mg test-e 2x a week. On days I’m really trying to push, I’ll use 100mg TNE. At first the quads we’re terrible, I could barely walk. Once my muscles got used to the injections they are now my favorite spot. My question is this: will pinning my shoulders pretty much wipe out my upper body routine for a couple days or more?
What’s everyone’s experience with the delts?
Thanks for the advice as always!

14857_2.png
Leg pain after injectipn General
[Squatting-Misses-This-Leg-Muscle] I normally pin my quads in different locations. I believe that this and my shoulders are probably my favorite to pin. I pin 2 different spots in my quads Upper rectus and vastus

Delts are pretty easy. Just like a flu shot it may be a little sore but I never noticed it having a negative effect on my training.

Delts and VG are the easiest. Glutes are a close runner up. PIP can be pretty much individually based so I can’t provide you an answer to your question. It might not affect you at all or it might just kill you. 😉 For me the worst pain I have ever had from pinning delts is a very mild bruising feeling but it is rare.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. First couple of time times in the delt felt just felt like a little bruising but nothing to worry about. Make sure you warm the oil and go slow and your golden.

You should always rotate where you pin. If not you will form scar tissue. I do rear delts side delts front delts lats quads glutes.

Thanks everyone! So far so good… I’ll admit, my technique was pretty sloppy. My hand was shaking since I was reaching across my body so I’ll probably feel it tomorrow. Might also use 5/8" next time, all I had was 1".

I use 1.5” for all my pins you want it down deep in the belly of the muscle. I pin my side delts regularly ive had my girl do my rears and my triceps both were very good spots to hit

I’ll be running the injectable dbol in my shoulders for as long as they let me lol. I’m gonna have some nice rounded edges lol

Back