Pinning with creativity

Ironside

For the first time ever, I’ve resorted to the need for 5ml syringes. I’ve had to get pretty creative in the past to get pinning amounts and schedules to work but this next blast was difficult to plan. Most of the compounds I intend to use are lower mg/ml so I’m going to have to pin more all at once to reduce the overall amount of pins weekly. I’d rather pin 4ml in one go 2 or 3 times a week than to have to pin 6 or 7 times a week.

So what’s the most you’ve had to pin or what’s the most ridiculous pin schedule you’ve had to create to reduce amount of days/pins per week?

No, I’m going to pin 3.25ml 3x a week which is the most I’ve ever had to pin at 1 time. I just got the 5ml pins because that’s the next size up from 3ml. Last blast I was pinning 5 days a week and I was just over it after like a month.

Old school advice I’ve lived by. 3ml Max. Glutes only for 3ml. 2ml Max for all other locations. Now. I know that’s probably old school advice, but never had any issues or any abscess in my time with AAS. So long winded. I’ve never done more than 3ml. 😂

Back