Prayers and thoughts please

N8GainTrain

Gearchurch sponsored athlete

I woke up very early this morning to some breaking and unsettling news I received a few hours ago and wanted to share. Fellow fighter and hometown guy Errol Spence Jr was involved in a rollover accident in the early morning over night hours. He’s expected to survive but early reports and rumors suggest the injuries are serious and he’s in bad condition. Please say a prayer for a full recovery and is able to continue on with his unblemished career. This is very sad and upsetting to me personally.

He recently not even 2 weeks ago unified the Welterweight division by defeating Shawn Porter in Los Angeles with a split decision win taking the WBC title from Porter and retaining his IBF title.

Never, ever take anything for granted.

Shit that sucks im glad to hear that he survived. Its a bad situation but that’s a positive thing that he is still alive. I wish him the best and I will say a prayer for him.
Im sorry to hear about this smh

Thanks fellas for all your thoughts and prayers. Fortunately and incredibly after driving at a high rate of speed, flipping the vehicle multiple times and being ejected from it, he suffered no broken or fractured bones. Just banged up quite a bit and some lacerations to his face, he’s expected to make a full recovery and is now in stable condition. Again thanks for all of your prayers its truly appreciated.

Back