Prolactin rebound or cardarine side?

rudidada

Hey there,

I finished my cycle in mid March and my pct at the end of April, everything went smoothly.
I had a little tenderness already on my left nipple before doing that cylce which I fixed with some nolva on cycle.

After that, I had no “gyno” issues till a couple of weeks ago. Some tenderness and a little lump on left nipple. I‘ve been using cardarine for 6 weeks now and I don’t know if it has something to do with that tenderness on my left nipple. I’m about 10 days into Adex, I take 0.5 ED till I start next cycle which will be soon.
I think I’m also crashing my e2 levels but I’m not really sure, I’ll have blood work done again before going on cylcle again.
I had blood work done 2 days ago:

Prolactin 25,5 ng/ml 3-25
Progesteron 0,38 ng/ml 0,25-0,56
Estradiol 9,2 pg/ml 0-62

Test, LH, FSH etc. are perfectly fine.

Any suggestions are welcome 😅

Last edited:
Dude. I can literally get by on .25mg every 3 days. I’m not sure if it’s my age or what but that’s all I need. And I only run it when my nips get sore as fuck. Once they stop hurting I stop.

Im going to say that the cardarine could be your issue but your prolactin is really high if im reading what you wrote correctly.

What do you know about dopamine intag like caber and prami? Are you using one or the other?
It looks like you are crashing your estrogen while you need some caber to help with the prolactin if those are updated bloodwork.

I already used Selegeline for prolactin support and will start it soon again, but since prolactin is not directly involved in gyno, and my e2 and progesterone are ok, how is it possible I’m having this problem?

Studies say that, someone wrote a topic about it too in this forum. Why is it then? Im so confused.

Last edited:
I know that feeling. I would pound the o’lady for 25 min and nothing. She started getting mad cuz I couldn’t nut… I’m like sometimes that shit happens. 😂 but it’s all good now finally. Took me a good 7 months to unfuck my shit. 😂

Your prolactin is out of range as previously stated, and your E2 is pretty much tanked. Time for a DA, you’re fighting the wrong enemy.

I perfectly know my prolactin is out of range, no need to point it out.
I was asking you guys if you had any idea why my prolactine came back that high.

Thanks anyways

Right, however, the theme of your post is gyno related. You subsequently misstated prolactin doesn’t cause gyno. Prolactin can lead to gyno independent of estrogen via hyperprolactinemia. Your prolactin is high, get a DA.

Back