Test and eq second cycle

Dirtnasty

Bulk Tablets Rep - 500 lb Bench 700 lb squat club.
Rep
VIP
I’m bout to start pct from first cycle and thinking since it it will still be beach weather for few months after I will run test and eq for second cycle. Was thinking 750 and 600 does this seem reasonable. Looking for strength and to continue to tighten up

I’m running the same cycle at the moment. I started out 500mg of Test and 400mg Eq. After 4 weeks raised the Eq to 800mg and left the Test at 500mg. At 10 weeks I’m raising Test to 750mg and Eq to 1000mg. I ran Dbol week 2-5. It killed my appetite. I’m going pick up some Superdrol for weeks 10-14.

@Dirtnasty will you be front loading or compounding your compounds to induce immediate peak in levels?

What is your current HT, WT and BF%?

What is your total Macro build out? protein, carbs and fats?

No front loading just us Abomb’s as kick off. Currently 6’2 265 I would say I’m n 20’s but should be lower as I will do another cut before start of cycle. Was at 322 the start of December

@Dirtnasty any blood work- would love to see your levels at that size and weight.

I would like to know your thoughts on a few items and where you are trying to go?

1.) Are you trying to cut or recomp?
2.) Why anadrol?
3.) What Test ester will you be choosing?

Love to hear your mindset so i can get a better understanding of your overall goal! Best as always!

Need post cycle labs and sig is right anadrol for strength gains. I guess you could say recomp. The lab here has shut down all non hospital blood work currently. Wasn’t best time to try first cycle hahaha also will be test e.

Last edited:
Back