Test and tren Cycle recommendations?

Heman713

Recommendations on 1stTest and tren dosage cycle? I hear tren higher than test on then test higher than tren… I have ran 3 cycles…500mg test@ 12 wks…500mg test and 60 var @12 wk cycle…600 MG test@ 12 weeks…no sides,no gyno but bloodwork did show high estrogen…thanks in advance!

I wouldn’t have choosen trenbolone but that’s a personal thing for me I would have choosen NPP I believe that you can get what you want out of it without the side effects that everyone seems to talk about with trenbolone.
For dosage I believe that they say start off with 50mg-75mg tren ace every other day or 25mg-50mg ed to keep levels stable. Testosterone probably 400-600mg would be a good dosage.

Your diet especially with trenbolone is important to try to avoid the sweats and so forth plus watch your blood pressure.

You should have your AI plus your caber on hand and ready for after you run blood work and then use as needed.
Have your pct ready to go you should use HCG, nolvadex, clomiphene run a strong PCT because Trenbolone is a nor 19 compound you will be shutdown for awhile you can actually run your testosterone longer than the trenbolone and then allow 3wks to pass before pct.

Keep us updated I don’t reccomend trenbolone I would use a different compound.

Last edited:
I’m doing 600 testc/e 300 tren e with 600 mast e as starting doses plan is to raise tren if tolerate it well. When raising tren if I do I will use tren ace as supplemental

Back