Test cyp and clenbuterol discussion

Jsween94

Hey guys, so I see a lot of people using test cyp and I’m wondering what the difference is between E and cyp, I personally run E and I have ran sust and I like E personally it’s easier on me but what is the difference between the two? Also what’s everyones views on clen dosage? I run 40mcg two on two off but I see some people running 80+? Is there even a need for this as I read the half-life is 35 hours?

I’ve never ran clen myself. Only difference between Ethenate and Cypionate are the esters themselves. Some tend to get PIP more often with E than C. Some are the exact opposite. I myself don’t get PIP with E or C but Prop and some Sust has given me a little PIP.

Well let me ask you a question then buddy, on higher doses do you lose strength? Everything I’ve read says no burning fat with clen while stacked will not result in strength or muscle loss but today benching 315 was a struggle. Normally I can get it for 3-5. I got it for a struggle double and I just felt off… but I felt great this morning when I took it… maybe I needed another one? Lol

The diff is TestC has extra carbon element than TestE. So life is slightly longer. By a day or two. Cyp usually cost more than E And life for Cyp is 8-10 days where E is 7 days max. Some people are more pip prone to one more than the other. Cyp for me gives me a little more PIP than E. But there are others that say the opposite of me. If you have real E or Cyp for me, I can only tell the difference by PIP. but both work the same for the most part.

Back