Test Levels On Cycle

@Ags43z again very open question. You have so many factors that play into this…

1.) What Test are you referring to? Total Free Test, Serum Test or your SBH Test Levels
2.) What age bracket are we talking? Example: If this is a 16-18 year old male their levels are at the same range of roughly 2cc a Test given puberty or 1200-1500 ng/dl
3.) Are any AI’s being used? This is a major factor in how the test will covert or aromatize.

Lastly, you are asking what is optimal. This is depending on the subject. Lets take a 45 year old male wanting TRT. We should target 580-800 ng/dl. Then we can take a pro level AAS user or competitor and you will see 4000-5500 ng/dl.

Hopefully this will give you some insight and clarity on this but as @Sig516 mentioned so many factors play a huge role in this.

I’m 25 and was referring to total test. My natural level is 575. Was more so just wondering what a good range would be to make solid gains

Did they tell you free test levels as well ? Total test is like how big the gas tank is. Free test is like how much of it you can actually use for building muscle ect. I have seen lower total test numbers with high free tests numbers maybe someone can elaborate better but basically if you have a lot of test but you have higher BF% or estro cortisol ect you body can’t. Use test for what we want.as well cause it’s bonded up

Back