Test primo tren eq +orlas+mast+t3 questions

Musclehead

Never used primo , it will be in my next cycle soon. Length will be 16 or longer if I’m lucky to see any type of results after that.

My question is , would EQ be worth running in this cycle?

Once the primo runs out ,I’ll be replacing it with Mast. But test, tren, eq will stay whole cycle. Orals will be added few weeks in and at the tial end like anavar, then winny.

2nd question, never used T3. I plan to add it in midway if I think it’s needed to achieve further fat loss. Some people run T3 year round , I’m asking what is a cycle lenght of T3? 3 months 6 months ? Because I know it takes a few weeks to turn thyroid back on, so anything under what length of time on t3 is useless?

How much t3 you looking to run I ran 75 for long time and when I came off I was miserable

50mcg to 100mcg. No experience with it, but I know anything below 30 is just going to produce your own t3. I’ll start at 50 ,I believe that is what mine are dosed at.

When I come off tren I’m miserable. Like that kind of kick back miserable?

How miserable? I did read it had a mood enhancement, and possible positives on cholesterol, and other benefits for quality of life.

Last edited:
Unless you’re looking to compete… fat loss can be achieved with proper diet and things much less extreme than t3.

That stack you’re talking about running is already stressful enough on the body. Why use t3?

The cycle is no different than a test tren Mast cycle . Other than I’m starting with primo ,switching it with Mast. Debating EQ because it would be easy to add In.

Iv already used the above compounds in many other cycles like tren mast eq togather. Wasint bad. Only two new to me Compunds is the primo and t3.

Iv done three back to back bulks. Ready to be small and shredded. A cut, try some new stuff, change what I see in the mirror.

Test primo tren, switch to mast…. Add in eq, Var, winny, and t3…. Sounds like you’re focused on 16 weeks not what happens in the next 16 years. But you seem confident. So go for it.

I mean no way around it. I keep an eye on what I can. But when a smoker gets lung cancer, do they quit ? Hope for the best in those 16 years.

Here’s some photos of the ups and downs for hemo, cholesterol. My liver is new ,because I don’t drink alcohol and rarely run orals . Even though I know the liver heals ,and kidney doesn’t. Tren kills kidneys so I hear.
SmartSelect_20220516-235655_DuckDuckGo

SmartSelect_20220516-235731_DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
Your like me you know damage will be done and are ok with it. Some of us are wired different. I just have no wanting of old age.

Where not ignorant to it, I’m my own science project. I’m probably 4 years into it. Started at 29. Seeing now I have shitty genetics, people around me say I’m big but I feel the same as I did at 190 as I do at 230lb. Yeah my shoulders are full of androgens, but outside the gym I want that look to stay . Always veiny and my genetics went to my calfs . Blessed with calfs but not 22 inch Arms :(.

I’m hoping I can get some growth and lose fat this cycle .

Body dysmorphia.

Last edited:
Look for a sponsor that regularly test their raws.

It’s less harsh than other compounds, it works with low doses, when I’ve cut on primo I never felt like I was carb depleted and weak.

If you can find a sponsor that test regularly, yes. It’s worth it.

Back