Test primo tren eq +orlas+mast+t3 questions

I wouldn’t run more than 32.5 micro grams. That should be more than enough without risking your thyroid.
Second, unless you are competing I would not run tren 16 weeks or longer. Do 4 -6 weeks as jump start then take it out for a bit.
You’ve got a lot of compounds here just wondering your goals?

My tabs are dosed at 50mcg. Getting I dosage that’s not 25mcg or 50mcg would ruin the product cutting it that far down. I only plan to use it if I have to , after month or two into it. After seeing what the oils do. Mainly the combo ,and primo. Because primo is new to me.

As far as tren, iv done long cycles with it, got blood work and yeah it wasint pretty. But everything recovered. Cholesterol being the longest thing to recover , since I did a tren and eq cycle few years ago , cholesterol has always been in the red to barely in the green. But it comes down. Only take 4 week trt breaks ,6 if I’m feeling okay and looking okay. Then back on the sauce.

I’d say out of all the aas iv used , tren and eq have effected my blood work the most.

Last edited:
Musclehead said:
tren and eq have effected my blood work the most.
So running them together makes sense how?
Musclehead said:
cholesterol has always been in the red to barely in the green
This has serious long term effects.
Musclehead said:
After seeing what the oils do.
If you can’t lean up on all that gear… t3 is probably an excuse to skip some hard and disciplined work.

Primo, eq, Var - incredibly taxing combo on the renal system.

What do you have in place to offset the almost certain problems you will face from your rise in Angiotensin 2 from all that gear? As well as offsetting the incredible oxidative stress from the synergy from all those drugs together?

Running them had good results. Results are the point right. Who uses aas and says this is the safest vegan option to go with?

That’s why I cycle off to lower the cholesterol. Up and down ,doest stay Elevated at the same level year round .

NeuroRN said:
As well as offsetting the incredible oxidative stress from the synergy from all those drugs together?
This cycle in dosages is going to be mild compared to the stress of other cycles. Think I’ll be under 4k grams of oil this go. Been above on other cycles.

No one says that.

Are motorcycles the safest form of transportation? Nah. Do do you go riding naked with no helmet doing 160 weaving in and out of 5o clock triffic? Not and live very long. You mitigate risk as much as possible.
Musclehead said:
This cycle in dosages is going to be mild compared to the stress of other cycles. Think I’ll be under 4k grams of oil this go. Been above on other cycle
So that answer would be no to both. You seem to only be looking to satisfy your confirmation bias that this is a good plan. So I’ll leave you to it.

NeuroRN said:
Are motorcycles the safest form of transportation? Nah. Do do you go riding naked with no helmet doing 160 weaving in and out of 5o clock triffic? Not and live very long. You mitigate risk as much as possible
Pretty much naked on a nice day. Booty shorts and a stringer . I don’t ride anymore , aas and food takes all my money.

NeuroRN said:
So that answer would be no to both. You seem to only be looking to satisfy your confirmation bias that this is a good plan. So I’ll leave you to it.
Negative. I was asking if EQ would be worth it, and a T3 question. Nothing about the other componds or danger I wanted 2 cents on ,but I’ll take all info.

Last edited:
I’m on day 3 of this cycle.

I have opted to add tren later on ,rather than day 1.

My question is, I feel great and gym sessions go on longer ,I’m stronger, pump is all day . I’ve never used primo, so i dont know how it feels . and it’s been a bit since I used anavar. Is this the primo or anavar giving me this feeling ? I’m assuming it’s anavar because it’s day 3. And orals like this are taken for quick PWO fix.

Thoughts?

Are you running the EQ? That would explain the endurance in the gym and feeling stronger. I’ve never used Anavar myself but I imagine that’s where the pump is coming from.

I’ve used EQ hand full of times .it never helped till more weeks in. EQ is slated as the slowest ped, but I don’t think it’s the EQ.

So far Monday- sust primo eq anavar
Tuesday- cyp primo anavar
Wednesday- sust primo anavar

I’d like to stock up on what’s making me feel good so fast . Thinking the anavar is the real deal in the batch # I was waiting to use

Last edited:
Anavar gives real good pumps to me like this Hurts cause I’m cramping pumps hahah. Might throw it in my cycle next week

I got it worse on anavar than on clen but I was doig some other things that made it worse so I’ll give it another go

If You wanna try primo for the first time why don’t you wait for a time where you can actually see it shine and run it just along with test as your base? How will you know what the promos doing or not doing if your running 4+ compounds at once? No need for all that. I’m only speaking out of experience. I use to do the exact same thing. Running 3,4,5 compounds that I like cuz like most people thing the more the better. But in the end I can almost guantaree you you’ll get the same if not better results with just two items. I’m thankful I ran primo just along test to really see what it can do and it’s now one of my favorite compounds. It’s awesome at changing your physique cosmetically meaning more full more 3D looking and there no sides as king as u run your test a little higher. Strength went is steadily, still was setting PRs in gym and just my overall well-being felt great . I know it gets to be pricey but if you shop around and do your homework I promise you there is some great soirées with legit “tested” primo that’s still a good price. When I ran it the first time I did 600test 400 primo and loved it. Next time around I did 750mg test and 600
Primo and it was ducking amazing. Kept aromasin on hand too and only needed it 2-3’x week at 12.5mg . But that’s different for everyone

Back