Testosterone Gel for Base

I’ve used both androderm and androgel back in 2001 with some deca and dbol. Was a great experience honestly. Got strong, big, and dropped a ton of body fat. Haven’t seen the gels at any ugl though and doctors don’t prescribe it anymore to my knowledge.

Yes they tried to give me all kinds of gel shit and patches when I first went to trt. And the highest it got my test levels was 400 for some reason don’t know if it’s my job as a mechanic but my body doesn’t absorb things through skin well my opinion is every day rubbing shit on can’t get wet rubs off on my niece and gave her a man voice for a few days bullshit is garbage take a shot easy peasy works too not that it doesn’t get old after ten years too but it’s is the most effective least aggravating pain in the ass lol

Last edited:
It did it got on my niece hell I tried using 2 at time still wouldn’t raise test levels I am outside everyday to maybe sweat just didn’t work for me

I use it. Especially on travel. Fortesta looks like a little shave cream container. As far as application, I’ve gotten my levels up to 1700. It’s how you put it on. A lot of people thing they gave to rub it in and keep rubbing the compound till it dries. That defeats the purpose and you. Lose the compound. You apply it spend it evenly. Then let it dry. Takes time, but that’s the best application method. (It’s in the instructions btw) so yes. It’s good stuff if you have time to let it dry. If you put clothes on before it dries? Same thing. You loose the compound strength.

Great question. I used to get a good amount of the 1.75(1.66) % pump years ago and would do enough grams day and night to get 100mg or day. I also used to get an Israeli 5% cream, and later compound 10%. Whatever the amt. 100mg daily with 500 long acting test per week and whatever else worked really well especially with much less injections.

I had patches too looked like I sucker fish been stuck all over me still wouldn’t work I wonder if my skin doesn’t absorb or my body does it due to all the chemicals I work around as a mechanic or I’m just thick skinned. Lol

Fortesta is rated at 10mg per pump I use 4 pumps 2 per leg. I think that equals to 2% per per ml? Not really sure on the number tho. Just know it’s rated at 10mg per pump. And yes got those numbers with that amount of fortesta.

Back