Tne

Pastor

Am currently on my 7th week of the following cycle:500 mg test e/week+300 mg deca/week+400mg eq/week. To be honest am kind of disappointed but it could be lack of patience . Anyways i have decided to start TNE as pre-workout , i workout mon thru fri. sat and sun off. will it be okay if i take 50mg 1 hr before working out mon thru fri. sat and sun off. i dont wanna increase my dosage either. I need your opinions.

Never used it but 50-100 preworkout is a typical dose. I’m guessing you will want to up your ai some since you’re adding another 250mg fest. But I haven’t ever read into ai dosing with a base product.

I have been using tne as preworkout so 5-6xweek n have dropped my sust to 200 per week it was at 750, but it was all I was running

Since it has such a short life I thought Saturday and Sunday off should bring it down and ware off… please help me if am wrong

Well you would still be on your other test. I guess you could still use it on off days but I don’t believe that is typical. Just preworkout.

That is all I wanna do just pre work out, I really don’t wanna increase the dosage; I feel in a small portion disappointed with the cycle so far

Bro look what your running especially the deca n EQ, give it another two months to get those impressive gains off those two, your not even two months in ya know and if those impressive gains don’t come, then you have gained knowledge about the cycle and you can improve from there, fine tune it next time,or try new cycles!!

Thanks my brother John, i have a lot to learn…I receive everything you say. Question this is sapposed to be a 14 weeks cycle and i was gonna cut it shorter to go on trt and start something different, are you saying that i shoul do longer than 14 weeks?

I usually stay on cycle until gains slow down or stop then ill cruise on low dose test 250mgs a week until im ready to blast again. You dont have to base your cycle off a certain amount of week especially considering some drugs dont even start working good until 6-8 weeks or more man. Maybe do some more research before just jumping in the frying pan that way you know what to expect which will leave you less dissatisfied with your lack of progress

I have done a decent amount of research on both but I have only ran deca not EQ so keep that in mind, I believe deca should be ran Atleast 16 weeks, maybe a lil more, and EQ gains as far as I know are typically slower and not as good as decas either, you should ask get more info from other more experienced guys then me, such as any of the guys that run the forum, have you used NPP before? Also I assume your eating n gym is on point, so at the end of your cycle, you can for sure say, deca or EQ didn’t work, and it wasn’t cause of the eating/gym ya know

I research the hell out of things, then I come on here ask a lot of questions, then go from there

Back