Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jorge Linares

N8GainTrain

Gearchurch sponsored athlete
If you guys are interested in seeing an incredible fight tonight, tune in to ESPN @ 8:00pm to watch the best in the world at 130lbs Vasyl Lomachenko as he moves up in weight to fight the best 135lb’er in the world in Jorge Linares. This will be Lomachenko’s first real test to see if he really is worth all the hype! Linares is a time and battle tested proven Champion and if Loma can manage to do to him what he’s done to his last 2 opponents he will 💯% deserve to be in the conversation for best P4P fighter in the world! Surely will be some fireworks and a great fight that I kno personally fighting in these weight classes I’ve been looking forward to seeing this one. Both fighters have incredible talent, amazing footwork and boxing IQ. Linares has more power as this is his natural fighting weight and Loma is moving up, but Lomachenko is much more technical and has the advantage as far as speed and footwork! Should definitely be a great match up! 🥊💯💥🥊1526038582234.mp4 (3.4 MB)

Attachments

• 1526038582234.mp4
    3.4 MB
Last edited:
I think lomachenko has this fight but will see what happens.
You know it can always go either way. I just believe he is the better fighter.

I don’t know Murph this match up is very intriguing. Loma has dismantled everyone he has faced except the one loss early on in his pro career but he has not faced anyone quit like Linares and the experience and ring generalship that he brings with him. I think if anyone between 130-135 lbs can beat Vasyl it will be Linares but do I think Linares will win I’m not too sure about that. Can’t wait to see the fight tonight and find out though brother!

Hell of a fight! Linares fought beautifully against the fire power of Lomachenko, he actually caught Loma squaring up and coming in and put Lomachenko on his ass in the 6th. I gave 2 of the next 3 rounds to Loma and then Lomachenko stopped the bigger more experienced fighter with a perfect liver shot that surely felt like a shotgun blast. Good luck getting up from that but Linares fought like a champion just didn’t have quite enough and came up short. Excellent fight🥊

Last edited:
His next fight options if not a rematch with Linares, are some tall orders. Mickey Garcia who is imo the best fighter 140 or below right now is waiting at 140lbs, Gervonta “Tank” Davis at 130lbs who could possibly move up to 135, or even Terrance Crawford if he comes back down to 140 after his fight with Jeff Horn at welterweight (147) would also be a great fight. Loma looked great last night but he did show some kinks in his armor. It’s gonna be great watching Lomachenko’s career develop. He is definitely the most gifted and fundamentally sound fighter I’ve seen in a very long time if not ever🥊

Last edited:
Back