BrandonIron

Regular
Ok, I’m running
100/100mg NPP/TPP daily
32mg IM Sdrol daily- split
300mg TEST C, weekly split (m,th)
50 proviron
1 mg Adex twice weekly

So there’s that, now, my confusion: I can get it up when it’s time, like once at night with my wife and SOMETIMES first thing in the morning, but I’m used to walking around hard as a rock at least 8 hours a day on all of my other cycles, which have been similar. Even ones with test lower than NPP.

Any ideas what’s going on? I’m getting labs done first of next week, it will be my 3rd week into this cycle, just wondering if anybody can relate or maybe see something that I’m not doing right.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your Estrogen and Prolactin levels in your blood work. Prolactin levels too high can give you sluggish erections. High estrogen can give you weak erections and sometimes none. Why some guys take blue pills why on cycle. Me. I am estrogen sensitive. If too high I can get an erection but can’t keep it. Too low and I can’t cum. That’s my body. Everyone is different. And 2 mg of Adex a week? That would crash the shit out of me…

Last edited:
I’m only doing the Adex from experience, on 500mg test a week I need 2mg/week… but now that you mention it, I hope that I’m not remembering wrong. Because I’ve almost crashed a long time ago on different stuff but my e2 got very low and my sex drive went to shit.

Reactions: TBU
Labs will tell Monday.

How long does Adex take to start inhibiting aromatization?

I’m thinking I should stay on the same dose until labs, to know for sure. Would you agree?

Yeah I have been having a similar issue that wasn’t on my last cycle and I agree with these guys nandrolone is known for spiking progesterone, I think mine is from high estrogen. I’ve been letting it run high to see if it will have a positive effect on my acne.

Definitely get the blood work done brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back