When is the best time to inject?

Long esters I like to inject at night. Just always have. Shorter esters I like to inject 3 hours prior to workouts. Same with orals. 3 hours before workouts. If I split orals. Would be first wake up. Then 3 hours prior to workout.

In all honesty anything that you’re injecting, I would inject it PWO just cause that’s what I believe to work best for me. I think it just helps me focus more on my goal and not just scientific. Tren is one compound that has serious aggression sides that are reported by lots of people but ways around that I believe is to take it PWO and focus the anger in the gym rather than be agitated all day long and short tempered at the grocery store. I’ve never taken tren so I can’t really say that it would be smart to take before bed because of the sleep problems people report having so I’d say take something like that mid day other than that, I always take compounds preworkout.

I usually inject in the morning just cause that’s when I have the house to myself. Purely for convenience. With short esters and definitely with orals or base hormones would be 1-2 hours PWO.

Last edited:
Never heard nor seen this with Tren. Hard to say stuff like this especially since you never used tren. I think people like to use steroids as an excuse for them just plain out being an asshole. If people
Can’t act normal on gear maybe gear isn’t for them. I hate seeing people say tren has all these bad sides. It’s just not true. High blood pressure for
Some guys yes it does do that. Just my two cents bro

Honestly like most guys said already when it’s convenient for you. If using MENT I’d say definitely pre workout about 1 hour or so (works best for me) I honestly hate pinning so I always put it off lol

I feel you man I hate pinning too, I dread Mondays and Thursdays shoving 4ml in me. I think that’s why I prefer short esters, less volume, I don’t mind frequency

How much will you pin one time one muscle? Glutes or ventro glutes. I’ve heard a few opinions on this and figured I’d ask here. I respect your opinions and advice.

Short esters that are typically ED dosings, I’ve been splitting into smaller morning and evening doses. I forget who, but somebody mentioned it on here a few months ago about it diminishing the sides so I gave it a “shot.” It really does seem to work, especially with tren. This round I have been sleeping better, and not really having night sweats.

Long esters I just so at 5 a.m. Monday and Thursday to get it out of the way. Like someone’s mentioned, 3 mil pins aren’t fun…

Back