when you gotta get the right bodybuilding coach.

Apparently top coaches are overrated just have your wife do the prep or in my case I would have to hire a coach
Lol that whole thing was messed up. Samson trained with John Meadows until he died then went to train with Milos Sarcev. They wrote his drug protocols and training that got him there. Milos got him thru those big shows over the past 3 years.

I haven't had contact with Milos in nearly 10 years. But I remember when he wasn't looked at how he his now. He was always a really nice guy and laid back. His coaching fees were cheap back in the day. I think it's pretty shitty how it all went down and people want to act like his wife got him where he is.

Lol that whole thing was messed up. Samson trained with John Meadows until he died then went to train with Milos Sarcev. They wrote his drug protocols and training that got him there. Milos got him thru those big shows over the past 3 years.

I haven't had contact with Milos in nearly 10 years. But I remember when he wasn't looked at how he his now. He was always a really nice guy and laid back. His coaching fees were cheap back in the day. I think it's pretty shitty how it all went down and people want to act like his wife got him where he is.
Milo’s guys never seem to peak right I think all Samson had to figure out is to peak. I almost wonder if Milo’s is trying to much for his guys to look full instead of conditioned correctly

Milo’s guys never seem to peak right I think all Samson had to figure out is to peak. I almost wonder if Milo’s is trying to much for his guys to look full instead of conditioned correctly
Maybe so. From an interview Milos said he made samson take tren which he didn't want. Samson later said his wife trained him on 2 shows with the same protocol as another show that Milos did.

Without knowing the real protocols Milos is using is hard to say. An video Samson did he was saying he wanted more then Milos wanted but didnt go into details. Maybe Milos is holding them back from their peak.

I think different coaches can only get you so far because of their styles and priorities. But Milos shouldn't be disregarded in terms of where he got Samson in his career.

Back