Would an extended period of trt be considered a first cycle?

thejerk

From everything I’ve read on this forum and other online sources, the consensus seems to be that a first cycle should be test only. Would trt be considered a first cycle? Or is there a certain threshold or range of test you’d have to be in?

Fully agree with @TBU. A TRT dose is just give your body the right dosage for male your age. So keeping you between 250-600 range vs running a test cycle is 2cc a week that should put your blood work slightly over 1000.

So 400-500 weekly split into two shots would be a great first cycle just make sure you have enough extra test syringes and some form of ai on hand before starting you don’t wanna have to scramble when you finish your cycle just drop back down to standard trt dose no pct needed if you are thinking of doing it post up your goal and stats with meal plan and exercise routine to get the most out of it

Not answering tge question says loudly that youre using and abusing. Noone with a real question cant work with the system. Its really your loss

I’ve never done a cycle of anything. I was wondering out loud if there was any similarities between trt and an actual beginner cycle. I’m not sure what you’re driving at.

I laid most of this out in my introduction… but I’m 6’5" 350, I’ve been on trt for a month. Planning to cut to 270 and do a lean bulk up. Looking to start my first cycle about 10 weeks from now.

Technically by definition, testosterone replacement means putting back what was lost bringing testosterone back to normal or even high-normal levels. In my opinion its a cycle by definition.

Last edited:
Back