Recent content by Poppy

  1. Poppy

    Platinum

    Yep. I’ve had zero issues with Mr platinum over the years
  2. Poppy

    Next Pro Show

    Insane
  3. Poppy

    PIC YOU TOOK TODAY

    I’m far from an expert but I’m thinking you’re sporting single digit BF
  4. Poppy

    PIC YOU TOOK TODAY

    Wow! You look great!!!
  5. Poppy

    Im New Here.

    Welcome
  6. Poppy

    Mentzer/Yates Experiment

    For the last couple months, I’ve been playing around with Mentzer and Yates style of training. In my last log I showed 2-3 rounds of a circuit style. The first 1 or 2 were ramp up sets to the last set of maximum weight/reps. I’ve modified it to age appropriate weight to avoid injuries and to...
  7. Poppy

    Bionic Review

    Perfect
  8. Poppy

    Where Do You Get Yours Labs At?

    Guys… I’m not that guy…”you should do this or that “…BUT…. Please stay on top of your prostrate labs. Please consider spending some extra money and get the PSA test with your labs. I’ve had two buddies survive prostrate cancer due to early detection and lost one due to lack of labs and he was...
  9. Poppy

    Where Do You Get Yours Labs At?

    I understand that completely
  10. Poppy

    PIC YOU TOOK TODAY

    Wow! You guys are killing it
  11. Poppy

    Bionic Review

    Thanks for reviewing
  12. Poppy

    New To Forum

    One of my best cycles ever (without going crazy) was @platnimumpharm sponsored me. It was 300mgs weekly of test c and mast e along with 2-4 hgh. I felt and looked great
  13. Poppy

    New To Forum

    How do you like the KLOW?
  14. Poppy

    New To Forum

    One more thing. I have medical issues and get labs through my pcp no less than 4 x a year.
  15. Poppy

    New To Forum

    Looks good Disclaimer up front: i’m a lazy azz old man… that’s my overarching “excuse” for everything hahaha. just my stuff and am not suggesting this for anyone. I hate when folks say “you SHOULD do this or that”… @TBU @Neuro have liberties with me in that regard but that’s a story for...
Back
Top