12 Week test E winstrol & anavar

This was basically my run for summer when I could tolerate Winstrol. I did 500mg test. 250 Monday/Thursday 50mg Winstrol 25mg morning 25mg PWO. (About 1 to 1.5 hours before. And Anavar was 100 tho. 50 in the morning 50 PWO. But 50 is also good to go as well.

Awesome! Yeah I’m going to stick with this. How did that cycle work for you? And how did you split up the winny & var?

Do it on Winstrol too. Plus take a hydration multiplier once a day. I have more cramp issues with Winstrol all that water needs some potassium. Multipliers have that extra potassium

1978_2.png
Androgenic to Anabolic Ratios Steroid Profiles
Androgenic to Anabolic Ratios Compound:---------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic 1-Testosterone------------------------------------100------200 Anabolicum Vister(Quinbolone)(oral Boldenone)--------50------100 Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)---------------------------45------320 Anadur(Nandrolone Hexyloxyphenylpropionate)---------37-----125 Anatrofin(Stenbolone Acetate)------------------107-144-----267-332 Anavar(Oxandrolone)--------------------------------24------322-630 Andract…
This is a good one and there are more if you search with the magnifying 🔎
Alot of good stuff over many years now.

This is cool man, didn’t even know hydration multiplier was a thing. Just ordered on Amazon. Dam marine corps making me stand in formation chugging canteen after canteen of water. Mf’s.

Well you can over hydrate believe it or not. And wash out minerals like potassium with heavy water intake. You have to find your sweet spot for water. When I’m on cycle I intake more water. Off I’m a 128 Oz a day type of guy.

Back