Anavar how should I dose?

Afgvet

MARINE VET
It’s my first time taking anavar how should I take it?
25mg tabs that seem to break in half fairly easily.
I’m thinking of starting today at 25 then go up to 50 in a week or 2.
But how many times a day should I take it/break up my dosage into?
I read the half-life is around 8 hours so at least twice a day yes? Maybe 3?
And risk or benefits to taking it more than or just twice daily?
Thanks

I did first week 25mg a day, split in two doses
Second week upped to 50 a day, two doses

Worked well for me, and would do in that same fashion again. 50mg a day was great, just have to watch the back pumps. Took deadlifts out of my program due to it

Anavar will give you some crazy good pumps. Which is awesome. But low back pumps feel like just a big cramp in your lower back and are a nuisance. Start with the 25mg a day, see how it feels. Drink plenty of water, and then some more water. Then move up from there. I like 50mg a day

I have run 50mg a day. And yes drink lots of water. My hands would hurt from being dried out. But strength gains are great.

That happened to me with the winny I ran first 4 weeks of cycle. By the end of week 2 my hands were killing me. Even my shoulders began to ache. Felt good tho it was legit.

I didn’t like it but I was also not staying hydrated well enough. Will give it ano her shot maybe on cut this year

For water intake, take your body weight and devide in half. That’s how many ounces you should drink at a min. Also there is a product called NUUN,it is an electrolyte tab you can drop into water. Often people drink enough water but don’t have proper minerals in the blood to absorb the water

Last edited:
Back