Best way to run Winny and test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolesailor69

I’ve been thinking about when the gyms open back up running a 10 week cycle of Winny/test and was wondering what would be the best way to do it since I have never ran that combo before I’m currently sitting at 210 looking more and more average everyday with this whole quarantine shit show. All feedback is welcome! Thanks

What’s your current stats such as height, weight, bf etc… if your using winny to look harder and dryer then good but if body fat is too high it’s not gonna make a difference. It’s the same for all compounds that will harden you up and give you that dry look. As far as the best way to run winny, run it at as low of a body fat as you can get. It will dry out your joints and the risk reward isn’t really worth the joint aches if you aren’t that low of a body fat…

so are you starting test cyp first for a few weeks or are you doing the winny with the test together? how long will you be running this for?

And what numbers mg and such we’re thinking? Is your diet average?

@John

The best cutting cycle is running an andro mix which is test p/tren a/mast p that will cut you up and get you alot of mass but it takes eod pins.

You can also really run any cycle from just test e to test e proviron tbol with a cut its sll about cardio and how you plan your diet in a deficit.

I plan on running my test with eq for 8 weeks then on week 9 i plan to go test win and tren but im a small man on the totem pole.

Man when I was young I watched Bewitched non stop, it was an older show when I was young, but that blonde witch had me jonesing something bad. Maybe it was the nose wiggle?

Reactions: evo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back