Blood work concerns working nights

JLee

Regular
VIP
Just finished up my PCT and ready to get blood work done. I’m currently working the night shift and was wondering if I should wait until I’m off again after working some days or just get it done before going into the nightshift? Do you think it will make a difference either way?

5 days isn’t bad or 6 unless you are experiencing side effects. You might have a lower level of testosterone or higher level. As long as you see that you are functioning again your in range all around your good anything out of range you just have to work more on I believe it won’t effect the outcome severely.

It will probably keep your test a little lower. At least that’s always been my experience. But not enough to make a difference.

I blasted HCG during my last few pins before PCT and am dying to see if it helped. I feel like it did but let’s see what the test shows.

@JLee

If I wasn’t such a lame brain, I could tell you about mine. Stayed on 2nd shift for years (off at 11:45p or 1:45a depending on OT) and used to get up 1st thing and get labs done… but that’s been close to ten years ago and I don’t remember what effect it had on my levels. Right off, I don’t remember it being egregious.

Of little help I know. Haha

Back