Blood work general question

@Kad1 posted this in another thread

I’m looking for healthy 36 year old running gear. But the more I read here the more I realize how little I know. I’m a master tradesman and I know the only way to learn and become proficient at something is to ask the people that have been doing it longer.

I understand completely. I used to be a tradesman/journeyman…still in the field just flying a desk on the technical side now.

Curiosity is the key. We share the same trait. There will be others that chime in that will help.

I look forward to the desk in my future. But for now I’m trying to get these knucklehead kids squared away. This generation coming up is going to be a challenge. Especially now that people have “feelings”, allegedly. I know I was afforded no such luxury.

Hahaha

Prior to my retirement… I was labeled a dinosaur … focused on completing tasks within budget without getting anyone hurt. Unfortunately our society has shifted away from that in general. It’s all about special programs and lingo making everyone feel good about theirselves even though they just destroyed a half million dollar part. Hahaha

Keep up the good fight brother.

If it’s mid cycle then @ROIDTEST has an at home test. So does “Let’s get checked”. Quest diagnostics will let pull full cbc but there test for testosterone is just test. It doesn’t do estrogen like the other two.

Back