Blood work Post tren E/ test

Outlawthing

Here is some bloodwork for you guys to disect! Love to hear feedback and questions I have thalassemia Which is a hereditary blood disorder (upload://4He9LPlPwKPcobir2G1S5gZOwWm.jpeg)

Last edited:
Yours looks about like mine. If your doc is sweating you about it, you can fix those numbers pretty quickly. About 3 weeks before a blood draw. Donate a pint. The night and before the draw hydrate. At least a gallon before to include Gatorade type drink. And a few hours before hydrate as well till your pissing clear. What I do when I’m on blast. Cause I don’t want to hear about it when I go in. (My doc talks the evil of AAS) on a very sad note. My doc has taken a different position outside my state… So I am now looking for a new doctor. I have to start all over. My doc was great. Pisses me off she’s leaving…

Oh good buddy I don’t have sperm they died in a horrible accident. I can see if I can pull up some old fertility tests if you like nothing like jerking off in a broom closet for a year into a cup. Then giving it to a hot nurse so she can ask if you got it all in there or spilled some in the floor your forehead pouring sweat like she don’t know what just happened in there

Can’t say you ever get used to it you can hear them talking the walls are so thin I can only imagine what a black light would look like in that room

Can’t be worse than the rooms with gloryholes I’ve been in. Btw it’s always guys behind the wall

Left ventricular hypertrophy is a common side effect of test. After all it is a muscle. It occurs more frequently in higher test doses, but usually returns to normal ventricular function and size when dose is decreased and/or stopped.

There is something else for people who are so eager at 25 years old to get on TRT to think about
10+ years of it right there going to do my calcium score In two weeks and going from there possibly a nuclear stress test so I will post those

Sure is something to think about. I read an article a while back about the benefit of early hormone replacement and the long term health benefits. I’m gonna have to dig back in my brain and remember where I found that.

Back