Bloods are in. Options?

Itkis

So I’m 4 weeks off from a 9 week Ostarine cycle. Feeling pretty tired. Was tired mostly through the cycle. The labs say everything (mostly) is normal. What does everyone think? How long before I can start my Test E only cycle? And anyone have any opinions on the glucose and hematocrit both being high?

Attachments

• BA6338FA-E4CF-437A-A41B-23B687AE1AE2.jpeg
    BA6338FA-E4CF-437A-A41B-23B687AE1AE2.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 0
I don’t see why you would need to wait but then again I know nothing about PCT for Ostarine.

@NeuroRN might be able to help with some ideas of why your glucose and hematocrit are at the levels they are.

@Dmomuchole Yeah I didn’t do any PCT for it. Wanted to wait a few weeks and see where I was at with bloods. Have Nolva on hand and figured I would need it cause I felt tired and sex drive has been shitty. But now I see everything is in line so maybe I’m just getting old. Ha ha

Last edited:
Running gear makes me tired, I don’t have any idea why. I imagine if the compounds are toxic to the liver that may play a role in the exhausted feeling.

Last edited:
I feel like I leaned out a bit. Nothing crazy. When I did Rad I felt great and made nice gains. So you can imagine I’m pretty psyched to get on the Test train

I would give blood.

But first get a hemoglobin A1C test done. A fast glucose that high is consistent with pre-diabetes level of blood sugar. An A1C will tell you how high your sugar has been for the last three months.

So I would say you should hold off on your cycle. If you are headed down the diabetic road you need to hold off on all AAS.

Your test could probably get you on board with a TRT. I would hands down recommend taking these labs to one and getting some physician oversight as well as getting your A1C check BEFORE you donate blood.

Back