Bloodwork - any recommendations?

evo

Just wondering on where to get some additional bloodwork done. I usually get this through my TRT doctor but I got it done late December before I started my cycle for a baseline and when I asked about it my next scheduled bloodwork is in July, basically every six months. Just would like to see what my levels are while on cycle, everything is feeling great but bloodwork will confirm this.

You could just tell him or her you want labs done. But labcorp takes walk ins altho some want you to give like a 2hr notice

Honestly brother you might want to check out the home test kits if you’re in a good state than you can order the blood tests. If your state prohibits this then you just have to do it by saliva collection.

@Bigmurph - yes I just watched a review on let’s get checked. It seems easy enough with a discount code it’s about 127.00 I guess you’re playing for convenience. It does test for just about everything expect gh or igf 1.

What does it test for?
  • Testosterone
  • Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
  • Free Androgen Index (FAI)
  • Oestradiol
  • Prolactin

I was alright with everything except the saliva collection. It was just a pain in the ass but the results came back and everything seemed where I thought they would be

There are all different type of combinations of testing. I choose just e2,pg. They do have everything you could want to test for and I do believe that the brand I used did have igf test but not hgh serum but I believe that it had to be a blood spot test.

https://www.amazon.com/Hormone-Imba...st+kit+for+testosterone&qid=1582655744&sr=8-6

This is the brand I prefer and this is the basic test that I really like if I don’t know my testosterone src that well.

So the finger prick is better but some states don’t allow it I actually ordered the saliva test because I thought I was going to have to take my own blood and I didn’t think I could but then found out that it’s like an insulin prick on your finger that you put a couple drops in different circles.
The sliva test is a tube that you have to fill up with saliva and its a good amount and you have to do it before you drink anything so you have a dry mouth but need to fill up that big tube lol

Back