Bloodwork results are in

phir

My first time doing this bloodwork. A lot of $$$ for so little information. It does make me feel better knowing though, the little I do know.

bloodwork

I just received my bloodwork and am curious as to what y’all think of my very low LH level.
Is it caused by T therapy? I have no experience looking at this other than the previous few that were posted on this site.
I just got off of a 12 week cycle of test, NPP and ended with two weeks of var.

I feel pretty good and have no noticeable side effects at the moment.

I also received my bloodwork from my doctor which was all very good and healthy.

At 60, do I need to do a PIP? If so, should it be HCG?

Thanks,

So your lh is shutdown because of the nandrolone from your cycle and the testosterone.

Your estrogen is good and your testosterone will start to level out but it will go low without trt or a PCT.

As long as your blood work from the doctor with everything else in range that’s really good actually and quickly.

You still would need to pct or your testosterone levels will be in the shitter lol like mine and you will feel like shit.
At 60 brother why don’t you go with TRT?

Nice t numbers. I’m getting ready to crest 60 myself.

I’ll ask same. Why not on trt all the time? What was your t numbers prior to this cycle?

Great questions. I guess I thought I had to take a break from TRT to do post-therapy treatment. My initial plan was to do a 12 week cycle and 4 week break from everything and then start again. I would prefer to do trt all the time.

I do not know what my numbers were prior to this, this is the first testosterone labs I have had done.

Thanks for the welcome replies

If your on trt thts life Long trt and and a cycle are two different things. At yiur age I doubt you would recover much from a pct. if not on doc prescribe trt I would find a clinic and start that up

You should definitely just go to the doctor and get your trt prescription. If you wanted to blast or add other compounds in the future you could do the same thing that you just ran.
I believe that trt would be best though because a solid amount of testosterone all the time will help alot with gains and goals

No trt prior to this cycle. The last time I did anything was early 30’s.

Great advice, I will plan on getting a prescription, if the doc will give me one. Everything I have done on this cycle I did without a doctor’s guidance.

That’s your choice I believe were still free lol??

Yeah you’re going to have low testosterone and lh and fsh levels so you can get on trt from a doctor no problem. A doctor is always best to have bloods and pharma grade meds.

I lost my “access to compounds” thru unforeseen circumstances. I waited a month or so maybe 2… my t was way crashed. Urologist gave me a script for t. Very little oversight except for the amount i get (insurance) which is 100mg a week. I dialed myself in with labs and research… mostly here. I am currently experimenting to see how my body tolerates extra “supplements”

Back