Bodybuilding and marijuana. What's your thoughts

PHD

IFBB Pro -Coach - sponsored athlete
Staff member
IFBB Pro
Hey guys watch this short video and let me know what your thoughts are this subject. I’ve never done it but I know a lot of guys even top national level bodybuilders and a few very top Olympia pros that swear by it.

I was never much of a smoker unless it was for migraines an rarely would it get that bad. But that did help me.

Posting a direct link to the video

@TG thanks for posting that directly. I may have to try it #kushpumps baby lol

While I was just running the bulk I just finished I used marijauna to increase my eating and also help with some shoulder pain.
It doesn’t effect me in a way where I have seen it put people to sleep. I get energy and can function well on a nice light indica/sativa blend. It really helps with putting down all the protien and carbs I stopped smoking because I just finished my cycle. Im definitely not a every day smoker. I do though use marijauna as a tool just like I would any other compound.
Great topic because alot of guys are curious about this recently. I would like to know if anyone else uses it with success.

Weed has been a big part of my life haha. Although i don’t smoke as much as i used to, i still love smoking weed as a pre-workout. There’s almost never a day i don’t smoke weed. (I don’t smoke in the mornings and i lift at night)

I don’t really have an increased appetite when i’m high. If i do start craving something, i’ll just start cooking some eggs or chicken.

Surprisingly, i don’t ever get lazy when i’m high.
Thoroughly love hiking and doing cardio after a nice smoke session

edit: Indica > all

Last edited:
im pro smoke ,
my wife suffers from migraines, also alot of pain being a cancer survivor. she was always anti smoke. well i get good medical , and oil. and she will take a pull here and there for the pain. and it works amazing. . also i seen where they are saying that its great for fibromyalgia…and many other problems. …

Cannabis has so many uses if it didn’t intoxicate you it would be like Tylenol or advil you can take it for almost anything and it will help

For me, pot is useless. It makes me spacy and unmotivated (although a puff before having a love session with my Lady has a cool effect). Ive read that it reduces LH, and FSH, while increasing estrodiol. So, its a no for me. But if it works, by all means go for it 🙂

Back