Chest, shoulders and triceps

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHD

IFBB Pro -Coach - sponsored athlete
Staff member
IFBB Pro
Hit chest , shoulders and triceps tonight. Week 5 of Aeres by john Meadows. This is an old program he didn’t put out due to how intense it is.

I just wonder what goes through a normal persons mind when they see your big ass walking down the street?? Is he an alien? Plays for the Rams!! Steroids! Gotta be steroids!! Or like on dumb and dumber He must work out! Hahahaha

Hahahahaa you might be able to out run me lol. But I usually carry sooooo lol

Your telling me he has other programs that are more intense then the ones he puts out for us mere mortals 🤯! By the way, looking great as usual!

Last edited:
Oh man he has so many unreleased plans. I’m good friends with the guy that use to help write and test out the programs. They are releasing one for women soon if they haven’t already. He said there are more programs they were working on. He does my pump day workouts to help bring up lagging parts.

Thanks bro.

Deal!

Wife and I are going to check out a pro gym at lunch down here in Tampa. It’s a bit pricey compared to big box, wait around for machine gyms, but they’re serious there. It’s not crowded, exclusive, and close to our offices. Maybe I’ll grow up and be like you.

Although, my goals are for sure not compete or pro.

I’ve watched hours and hours of mr meadows on youtube. I especially like the sessions he had at elitefts. Some grueling training. I’ve incorporated a lot of his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back