Concerned about Flash ordering and then found it in my mailbox

Placed an order with Flash on the 9th. Paid with Bitcoin. Payment was confirmed. I opened a ticket with the order number to inquire about tracking, Received no updates. So I go to check my account, my order has been deleted. No where to be found. Very confused/concerned. Has anyone had this issue with Flash before? I have bitcoin transaction showing completed, to the address they told me to send it to. Any insight would be appreciated as they haven’t responded to any messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have an issue open a support ticket on the Website and talk with flash.
Every time you order all of your info is deleted immediately when your order ships.
This is done for your safety!
Tracking goes in your account. If you don’t see it open a support ticket and ask flash to get you the tracking info.
Be aware that USPS is extremely backed up because of Christmas. Ask anyone and you will hear this. Flash sends everything 2 days delivery. My pack took 12 days. It said in route to destination for a week. Don’t panic! Even Amazon packs are taking weeks.

If this is the case, and the order was deleted when it shipped, excellent. I’m really glad to hear that and will happily give them the benefit of the doubt. If that’s somewhere in the FAQ and I missed it, that’s totally my bad. However, I have attempted to contact them regarding tracking multiple times over the past week and have yet to hear back, that’s my main concern at this point. But I sincerely appreciate the reassurance.

Everyone freaks out when the order is deleted. Sorry about that. I have posted it but not for awhile. He doesn’t want any personal info left on the site.
I think people are blowing flash up lately because USPS is so backed up. I hit him up at least a half dozen times about my pack because I’m extremely paranoid in general. It’s stressful when it has always taken a few days but it took close to 2 weeks.

Back