Does Proviron affect blood work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do but that is about when all my health problems started falling on my head.

Don’t get me wrong brother if you’re looking for self trt no doubt but my reccomendation moving forward is going to be pct or doctor supervised trt.

I can’t say that self trt is good because I fucked myself up bad.

You though know what’s best for you and im not going to tell you not to you know that if you have questions were here to help.

Taper down the enanthate while increasing the propionate over 14 days to your dosage you are looking to run

Last edited:
I always got labs also brother I knew exactly where I was at and so on but blood work doesn’t show everything happening inside your body.

Just listen to your body that was my mistake I ignored it for to long.

I’m
Not running over 500 again this year. But will probably go back to g plus in. Future depending goals for just strength gains I fdint think the higher test will do as much but leverage other compounds in cycles

The thing is high test meaning a gram by itself is ok at your level but adding others compounds on top causes choas lol
I don’t believe that a gram of test is needed anymore with the compounds available nowadays

Maybe high EQ but I wouldn’t run more than 750mg I believe soon enough though your going to be at gram level your receptors are going to start to need more

I o ran 1200 with the deca haha and was going to to do 1000 500 600 tmt

I won’t discuss it right now because I don’t know yet doctors still doing there thing once I find out it will be in my log. Im pretty open about everything so it doesn’t bother me letting ugmuscle know what’s happening
14857_2.png
Get where I want or die trying Banned comeback Members Logs
So many probably most have no idea what happened to me or why I dissapeared for awhile and haven’t been around much lately. I know that @Poppy has been tracking me around the world. I actually never took a vacation. I left and that’s when everything began to go horribly wrong for me it has been a difficult situation. I had some medical issues that were pretty serious to me physically and mentally. I was down and haven’t been eating or training. I dropped a bunch of weight and I lost muscle ma…

This is were it started well it started before this but I ignored everything for so long @maxxy10 this is why I started to be against it but now im much worse still seeing doctors with no answers yet
14857_2.png
Blast and Cruise sounds great right? Steroid Cycles and Discussion
So I got injured I ruptured my bicep and I was way over weight. Not working out at all. I went from being a top notch athlete then 15yrs later to being a top notch fat ass so I decided to stop. I stepped on a scale and it said 260lbs plus I had never been that heavy and I had never felt so bad. I decided that once I lost the weight to get back on AAS as I used when I was an athlete. I dropped the weight and worked out for a year before I started believing I was doing everything right. I hadn’t …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back