Endocrinologist wouldn’t see me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty3

@Poppy itbhas been a while since I’ve been on here. But I mentioned I would update you on my progress. Finally got a referral to a urologist in my community practice and an open referral to an endo of my choice. I went to the endo and after a month finally they got all my paperwork from my gp. They then allegedly sent a letter (that I never received) that said “no reason to see me “

My test was 430 with most low t symptoms haunting me.

I can’t even believe they wouldn’t agree to at least a consult.

The urologist was willing to see me but because it was within the practice of my gp I declined because my gp thought I was “fine”

So I didn’t want to waste time going in to have them tell me I don’t need it.

Needless to say, I’m at an impass.

I think I’m going to order some igf1 LR3 and see what it’s healing powers are.

I’d like to find out if hcg is safe to use to get a 100-200 point boost is long term.

And ask anyone what trt clinic online is worthwhile as I think I need to go this in my own.

Thoughts opinions?

430 and they prescribe 200 normally,I’m not surprised they didn’t do anything

Ditto @Kad1

There’s been lots of folks that have had good luck with the online clinics.

Interesting that you’re having the symptoms and your test isn’t bottomed out. Goes to show everyone is different.

Reactions: TBU
I will add with hcg I think plenty of people
Of people use it year round with their trt to keep function of things

Makes no sense. But proves dr.s do no preventative just tear symptoms
The first test mid 300’s and bottom now is 290 but used to be 360 ish. They treat hypogonadism like it’s toxic but will give needles to a heroine addict prescribe narcotics for a sprained ankle.

They treat symptoms only now. It seems all drs want to do is Medicate not prevent.

During my physics he mentioned my hairline and offered to prescribe for that. My cholesterol was at the higher end and offered a script for that. But tell them you have Ed symptoms, sleep issues energy issues, load volume issues, hot flashes, not as firm, no libido and … well “your numbers are normal”. They treat piece of paper and not the patient.

That sucks and seems to be the story for a variety of conditions that would be beneficial for meds. I’m all for minimizing the need to rely on a drug, but sometimes it is just necessary.

This is Why online clinics are booming…
Mine is $120 a month which essentially gives you the script and 3 month follow ups with a doc.
I pay out of pocket for meds insurance doesn’t cover.
All in $200 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back