• Numb emotions
  • Fatigue
  • Depression
  • Aching joints
  • Decreased libido
Symptoms of High Estrogen-
  • Increased abdominal fat
  • Loss of muscle
  • Low libido - Erectile disfunction (ED)
  • Fatigue- Sleepiness
  • Increased fatty tissue around the nipples
  • Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
  • Depression
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms you should get your estrogen level tested through a blood test. Make sure you request the ‘sensitive’ assay.

Here are the lab codes that you or your doctor should request -

LabCorp- ‘Sensitive Estradiol’ Code 140244, 500108
Quest Diagnostics- ‘Ultrasensitive Estradiol’ Code 30289
ARUP TMX- Code 93247
Mayo Clinic- ‘Enhanced Estradiol’ Code EEST

Last edited:
So I would actually say that listening to your body can tell you alot about what is really happening. Im not at all saying that because I feel my estrogen is low that it is you would definitely need blood work to really know.
Over the years though you can start to know when your estrogen levels are high because of prior blood work showing it and the side effects that you had at that time.
I don’t believe that any of us are psychic maybe we might have a member who is psychic but no one has told me this yet LOL
So I will always recommend blood work it does cost money to run blood work but if you only need a certain thing tested you can just have the one test for that specific reason. I don’t test my testosterone levels all the time and when I do I just use the 1500 cap to save money.
They will just test estrogen levels or even just progesterone levels.
I usually just order the test for estrogen and progesterone so that I can save some money. Really if you’re not running a nor19 compound you could even just get the estrogen test. I use alot of pharma grade testosterone so I usually don’t need to know about my levels.
I went a little off topic but I wanted to let everyone know that you don’t have to spend 300$ on a test when you can spend just over 100$ and just test for specific things.

Last edited:
Through experience I can pretty much tell when my estrogen is beginning to elevate because I get very specific sides- swollen fingers, wrist, etc. I also spent a large percentage of my life with almost zero estrogen because of a medical issue so I know exactly what that feels like.

I run regular blood work but thats just my thing. You’re right, the only way to know for sure if you are having an issue is to get a blood draw.

Last edited:
I haven’t done bloods, and I am slowly figuring out what my body is telling me or isn’t telling, but I swear from reading up on symptoms that I hav very little estrogen sides I only recently started using Adex only because of someone on here posted a article a while back about other benefits of adex

Most steroid users don’t get regular blood work done or even at all. It’s a personal decision and no one can be another man’s conscience.

Those individuals on TRT are probably more likely to recommend blood work more often than those who are not because we are regularly getting blood work done and see the effects that exogenous testosterone has on the entire endocrine system.

Just remember their is some kind of price to pay at some point in time. 😉

Last edited:
Very good topic, and awesome info. I personally get bloodwork done 2 times per year. One while on cycle, and the other about 4 weeks after cycle. Just like semperfi said, you can tell a lot from your body from the sides you are expressing at that point in time. Everybody is different, but I believe bloodwork is very important. Ive recently found I have high cholesterol. Luckily I have a legit doc that genuinely wants to help. Good docs are hard to find. Took me years to find mine. Most would just drop me after they found out about my aas use. Very happy to be a member on this board. Thanks for everybody’s input and advice.

Back