First Cycle basic questions

Rockzo911

So I’m about to embark on my maiden voyage of gear and had a few questions. I’ve been using this site and Reddit/steroids to gather a lot of information which I’m thankful for. I have a few additional questions that I can’t seem to find answers for. I’m planning on running the same cycle I found listed on here that is Test E, HCG, and Nolvadex. Is that still the recommended first cycle gear or has anything changed? Also is front loading needed? I read mixed reviews. Also how many bottles of each will I need to go the full 12 weeks (sorry, bad with math I guess!). Lastly is storage in the refrigerator the best option? Thanks again!

I would get testosterone enanthate 500mg a wk,arimidex to have as a aromatase inhibitor or aromasin, nolvadex or clomiphene for pct.
I wouldn’t get the hcg because I don’t believe that you will need it.
Show me your cycle set up
What’s your diet plan and your goals?

I forgot to add that the only product that would be refrigerated is the hcg

Last edited:
My first cycle was test e 350/week for 13 weeks. I made good gains with that. I also used hcg 250 twice a week. My natural test was higher after pct than before I started cycle. You’ll also need an ai to keep estrogen in check as well as nolvadex or Clomid for pct. That cycle took 2 vials of test 250mg/mL. If you use hcg, it needs to be kept in fridge.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I’m currently doing a John Meadows Mountain Dog training program and carb cycling (3600 calories/2000 calories). I’ve made great gains the last 5 years or so just kind of getting bored with the level of growth I’ve been seeing lately.

Back