First Steroid Cycle Plan

supreme said:
avoid gyno instead of hcg
HCG to avoid gyno? Thats a new one me. Where did you get that information from? In fact, HCG is pro-gyno in a minor way.

FYI- Males use HCG to offset testicular atrophy.

If you read the article you will see that @EdwardChase states; “Nolvadex (tamoximed) @ 20mg’s daily should be enough to circumvent any issues.”

Last edited:
uh oh! my bad, yea hcg is clearly not for gyno, i am just sleepy as hell haha
i did not see the tamoximed included so that’s why i was asking
is there a bad thing if you do not take hcg during cycle? i know is to help prevent the testicular atrophy and other benefits but i don’t really want more injections lol

Last edited:
Thats the great debate that only the individual can answer. You will get several hundred opinions and none of them are completely right or completely wrong. Over the years I have always used it on cycle and with TRT. At my age (52) I put it to rest because small balls make everything else look bigger. 😉

You might find some useful info on this writeup from @EdwardChase about HCG. Read both parts so you get all the information he was wanting to convey.
3532_2.png
The HCG Myth Part One Steroid Profiles
The HCG MYTH PART 1 The Basics So what is HCG? HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin), is a Luteinizing Hormone analogue. This essentially means that HCG mimics the action of Luteinizing Hormone. In the body, Luteinizing Hormone (LH) is responsible for ordering the testicles to produce testosterone. This makes HCG extremely invaluable to anyone considering the use of steroids. When you use steroids, the body detects the unnaturally high level of circulating androgens and responds by shutting down…

Last edited:
I’ve heard conflicting advice on the use of hcg during a cycle. I’ve always heard strictly PCT useage. Rich Piana railed about it endlessly, insisting on useage being strictly reserved for PCT. There’s a ton of bio-diversity considerations with chemistry and responses varying from one person to the next, but is it established that on-cycle use of hcg does in fact reduce recovery time post cycle?

Last edited:
Back