First tren cycle. Going well so far

Ohioaas

Hello long time no post. Had a long holiday in Costa Rica then back to the daily grind here in the states. Here is current cycle I started after vacation. All my items are home brewed besides para’s caber I had sitting around just incase for my deca cycle.

Tren H 450/week. Split two pins per week (crazy steroids)
Test E 600/week. Split two pins per week (Crazy steroids)
Adex .5mg Ed (Crazy steroids)
Caradine 20mg/day. (Purerawz)
Ostarine 25mg/day (purerawz)
Caber .25 on injection days (paramexer)
Cycle support+fish oil daily.

Just took first week 7 pin and so far I have only had night sweats on three occasions. Was thinking of finishing cycle with masteron. Opinions/cycle criticism is welcome and hope all is well with everyone. I also had a friend tell me to switch from adex to aeromasin. I don’t drink and not on an oral heavy cycle. Thoughts/opinions on topic? Thanks in advance.

If it’s going well why change? Are you thinkin of switching from tren to mast or just actually adding the mast on?

Mast or winny would make for a nice finishing touch, but that all really depends on what your goals are? Trying to shred up or put on a little weight. If your diet is really tight Adrol will fill you out nicely as well in the tail end

Mainly adding compounds that I have not tried to see how my body will react. I have a friend that gave me some because he claims it was making him go bald. I have never had issues with hair and think it would be a nice addition to my cut cycle. I’m finally lean enough to add a finisher in my opinion.

Shredding up is goal. I have Winny on the fridge as well I got as a freebie in an order. I have injectable mast E and I have oral Winny. I remember reading somewhere mast helps with estrogen and I could lower my AI. No idea how true this will be for me but when my estrogen is even slightly high I get horrible backache and a moon face.

Both Masteron and winstrol help keep estrogen down. Try one at a time so you know how you react to each. Too bad Masteron doesn’t make back hair fall out. 😂

Back