Got rid of some old blood today

Hahahaha. I’m scheduled for next Wednesday. When on cycle my BP is high and helps fill them bags fast. The last lady said she was in love with my arms she said my veins reminded her of a tree. Lol.

So your saying to beat thaws speed records I should just take 200 dbol as pwo and let that bp skyrocket hahah

I still have a hematologist working on my labs to figure out the cause of the blood clot, there isn’t a lot more tests to be done until I’m off the thinners.

Which had me dive into a whole other topic of interactions of blood thinners and anabolics. Which I was only able to find a few medical advisory letters stating that anabolics may cause blood thinners to work more effectively, and it’s not unheard of for people to go on TRT while also taking blood thinners, just have to keep an eye on the bloodwork more. Why it’s not well documented, there’s not a lot of controlled research studies done on anabolics/performance enhancing in general.

I’ve never donated, only cause every bloodwork I’ve had, well up until recently, I’ve passed out from needles getting stuck in my arm. But after having a catheter IV in your arm for 5 days straight, you get a little more used to it. lol

Back