Halo and other harsh compounds love or hate them

Never fucked with any of them personally. Tren sounds SOOOO tempting, but I have horrible insomnia and night sweats without it. I can only imagine what tren would do to me.

I love tren use tren a and see how your body takes to it i take taurine, and a electrolyte mix, to get back whatever I sweat out and melatonin at night to sleep or at least get better quality sleep

I might try it eventually, but I have a feeling my girl would kill me. Without tren I have to sleep with the AC on blast, the fan on, and an AC unit pointed at me directly. No covers, no clothes, and the bed still looks like someone tossed a bucket of water on me when I wake up in the morning. I can only imagine what tren might do. Haha

I don’t see any sides from halo, with anavar I got headaches, and proviron even at 50mgs had my blood pressure through the roof.

Tren however does make me sweat at night, but I have that purple brand bed and whatever that mattress is made of makes me sweat, so it’s not a noticeable difference.

Solid point. If I ever fuck with it, I’ll likely go with ace since it’ll leave my body faster if I decide the sides are just too much for me. So far I haven’t even run a test blast though, so I’m in no huge rush.

Back