Halo and other harsh compounds love or hate them

I actually just started test 2 weeks ago now. 60mg twice a week as TRT dosing. So far, this is the best I’ve felt in my life. I don’t even need antidepressants anymore. I’m gonna chill at this dose for a while and get bloods done in 4 weeks or so to make sure everythings in check. If it is, I’m gonna go for my first blast then. Although I need to test my gear first especially since it came from Para and he seems to have been having issues with his raws lately.

I did a blood work on halo and on winstrol belive me winstrol is hardcore but people dont know it.

Winstrol kills good cholesterol in 2 days there is a drop of HDL…and we all know what hepends when blood is to thick on long work…

This is like the Testo when people use it and like are on for 1 year and using only 500mg are like “but this is so low dose so i can be longer on itd” and so on…

But for body is the same shutdown of natural testo… so if u use 500mg or 1200mg per week for body is shutdown the same.

Sory for my bad ENG.

No bad energy buddy, I just question lots of things, and I know a lot of what we talk about isn’t proven or fact, so I am always curious as to what people say and why.

Back