Hello Everyone! I'm New to UG

GC1985

Regular
Hello everyone,
I’m new hear and I was given some great advice and was told a good start would be introducing myself. Appreciate the help Bigmurph! I tried doing this yesterday but for some reason it didn’t seem to post, so if it does I apologize. Anyways I am 33 years old and have been dedicated/obsessed with bodybuilding since watching Pumping Iron when I was 15. I love learning everything I possibly can about Fitness and Nutrition, so I can get the most out of my body.

Almost exactly three years ago to the date I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer. Fortunately after a complete thyroidectomy I was cancer free and I was spared having to go through chemo or radiation. Since I do not have a thyroid anymore I am now hypo and I take a little pill every morning and will the rest of my life to replace the hormone. Since the surgery I found it impossible to gain muscle or lose fat no matter how solid my diet was or how hard I trained. Plus I felt absolutely miserable physically, mentally and emotionally.
Finally I got my testosterone tested and was around 350ng. The doctor said it was low for my age but refused to give me a script, so finally about 18 months ago I started my own TRT protocol with a couple of blast since then. Since I started 18 months ago I have never felt better, it’s still hard for me to gain but I feel amazing!

I’m here to hopefully meet some good people who share my passion for Fitness,Nutrition and Gear. I love learning everything I possibly can I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Thanks,
GC

Last edited:
You know were glad to have you around brother welcome
Hit me up anytime lately work has been holding back my pm replies but im trying to catch up lol

Welcome brother! 💪
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask anyone! We are a real group of friendly guys here who dont judge people based on the questions they ask. Now there is some stuff that shouldnt be said on the board but its all common sense stuff for most. ( security reasons )
Glad to see you here! Enjoy!

Welcome to the UGM family brotha! We have the best sources around all in one site so if you need anything dont be afraid to ask 😉

Back