Hello to all and a little about myself

Iron5150

How’s everyone doing today?! Crushing the iron I hope because there’s no rest for the wicked!
I just want to give a shout out to everyone here, say hi and introduce myself. I’ve been lifting on and off since I was in my early teens and fell in love with bodybuilding. I’ve went from a scrawny 140 lb runt to a solid and lean 186 lb. Since then I’ve seemed to go on spurts for a year or two and then let life get in the way and let it all go to shit. I’m a little more calmed down in my aging years, have a family now and a stable job. So I’ve been back at it for a year now. I have a very decent base and I’m making great gains with just my diet and hard work, but I’ve hit a plateau, so its about time to throw some gas on fire. I’m on a few other similar forums, but I will say that I’m really enjoying it here so far. I’m an info junkie and love learning more about what I already know, because there’s always more than one way to skin a cat, as well as learning new things along the way. There’s some really great threads here and I enjoy how there’s little to no conflict and bullshit drama unlike some other boards. I’m excited to see what I will learn from the most experienced here and hopefully try out a few good sources as well.
So once again, hello everyone and I look forward to being here.

Good people here at UGM… stick around for a little bit and you’ll see and hear great advice. I haven’t seen any negativity here at all and it makes for a great educational environment if your willing to listen and learn!

Welcome to the board! Im fairly new myself but I can tell you this board is full of great guys (sorry ladies I havent met any of you yet). Remember “The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Didn’t Ask!”

I appreciate the welcome Alpha and I tell my guys at the shop that same exact thing. If you dont know something, then ask. Its better to not know something and admit it so it can be gone about properly than be afraid to ask and think you can do it and either fuck something up or hurt or kill yourself or even worse, someone else.

Back