Hi guys blood work way out of wack

Hi guys started a cycle about 28 days ago so far i have used up a bottle of deca and a bottle of sust, the reason im writing today , is because my bloodwork has become very unstable and a ton of highs and lows, red flags, now it seems to go back to normal when i am off the anabolics, alot of it is pointing towards aenimia, do i need to stop my cycle and see if blood returns to normal? there goes my dreams of becoming the most jacked bodybuilder on the planet, someone please help, do i start my nolva dex ? and clomid? thanks guys

Christopher

Can you post your bloods? Remove name location etc. just numbers.
AAS Is and will change blood work. It’s a given. Some will post high than normal (red blood cell count as an example) because that’s what some AAS will do. What they were made for. Anyways it’s what you are comfortable with too. Long answer, you have to know and be comfortable with using. And knowing your body. Bottom line. But there are quite a few that can give you their thoughts after looking at your numbers.

RBC - LO 3.97
Hemoglobin - LO 117
Hematocrit - LO 0.358
Platelet Count - HI 562
Iron - LO - 8
Transferrin - LO 1.77
TIBC - 44 LO
Alkaline Phosphatase LO 37
Alanine Aminotranserase HI 63
Creatine Kinase HI 1532

low iron. Diet

Platelet Count. Gonna happen on AAS. Donate blood. Once every 8 weeks.

Alanine Aminotranserase Do you take a lot of Tylenol. Or Motrin? Drink alcohol? What’s your diet like?

Yes. Go to a donation center. Give a pint for free. Will lower red blood cell count. A lot do it. Mine was way up and @PHD told me about it. Guess what. Mines GtoG I do it on cycle. That’s when mine are affected.

Last edited:
Canadiantiny said:
RBC - LO 3.97
Hemoglobin - LO 117
Hematocrit - LO 0.358
Platelet Count - HI 562
Iron - LO - 8
Transferrin - LO 1.77
All caused by iron deficiency.

ALT barely elevated most likely due to AAS use dont worry til its 100 - 150

Creatine Kinase high levels are normal if you’re training hard.

Donate blood if you RBC and Hematocrit get high. Not now though. You need to get iron on your diet immediately. That’s about 50% of what it should be.

Last edited:
Maybe I’m reading the results incorrectly, but, all the numbers marked “LO” are markers that would typically be increased on these compounds. If I’m reading them correctly, blood donation would be the least prudent idea, as all these markers would decrease further. Need some iron, my man, a pile of red meat and spinach or kale.

Only a couple of months all these guys are basically still around you will get an answer on 4yr old posts we have loyal members who don’t come everyday but if they get a notification they usually drop in if not we can continue the conversation with who is here

I deleted my initial post about warning against blood donation as the markers in question were actually low, my reply about the old post sitting there without context now just looks weird. If OP still having issues, happy to retype my initial(now deleted)reply.

Back