How do you make sure you don’t have cancer on HGH?

Andrew0409

I’ve always wondered if people are taking precautions when taking GH. I have stayed away from it because of the and fakes around. But making cancer cells grow is really scary shit. Is there any way to make sure you don’t have cancer while taking GH?

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the rules again brother especially number 22
14857_2.png
Old members and new just a small guide to show everything that can be done read me everyone Banned Forum News & Rules
This is our welcome to all our new members. Whatever your goals are were here to support and help you achieve them don’t be worried by the bodybuilder lifestyle part of our forum we are a complete platform welcoming bodybuilding lifestyle, diet, and training. So were all here for the same reason even im not a bodybuilder I consider myself a gym rat because I don’t have the discipline to get as lean as these pro bbers do so I just like to workout and stay in shape just like everyone else. Im Ban…

I don’t think I have cancer. But I suppose many people don’t think they have it but end up getting it. I’m not sure if I’ll run GH any time soon but I’d like to know how to safely do it if I decide to run it.

No doubt I can understand I wanted to take bpc157 but I don’t know what’s going on in my stomach so I wouldn’t use it to help because it does the same thing to cancer I completely understand your worries especially if you have a family history or anything preexisting

HGH can cause hyperplasia for sure. No issues what so ever next thing you know Barrett’s syndrome. We all have cancer boss we are born with it. Now wether it turns on us or not, that’s the real question. Was it going to happen anyway was it the HGH I ran I. Last 4 years. All the chemicals we are around. It is very fickle, HGH. It makes things grow. I swear my feet are bigger, and I’m taller. Muscle growth in places I never had. Hair, skin, organs makes it all grow. But you know what it won’t make grow. A DICK. Not 1 inch not site injected ironic isn’t it of all the things it grows the one thing we want to grow will. Hell slant your forehead lol drag knuckles on. The ground. Bigger hands same small penis

I just dont think i have cancer if i get cancer well i will deal with it then i have never run crazy doses though. In the future when i have more money i plan on checking more cancer markers as i only check psa right now.

Cancer is the uncontrolled proliferation of cells. We will all have it at some point, but our bodies figure out a way to make it stop before it becomes a problem. Over Half the meds in your cabinet have a cancer risk on the official label in a pharmacology book.

@Outlawthing what about chondrocytes?

Back