IGF and MGF effectiveness

Matteon

molecular bio
Ive recently picked up some PEG MGF from a helpful source for the next cycle, and was kind of wondering what to expect from any that have taken it or IGF(since mgf is a splice of igf and has the same effect in muscle tissue). I’ve heard some pretty amazing stories of what igf can do, but am somewhat skeptical of how truthful they are.

I plan to run a more conservative cycle looking at 400 mg test 200 dbol (No deca this time, I’ve hopped on finasteride) and want to maximize my gains in other ways.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting I don’t know much about meg but I do know about igf1 and igf1lr3 there extremely strong compounds especially when used in a certain way I have seen someone gain a legitimate 40lbs of muscle mass running igf1lr3 gh s*in and testosterone ment. He increased his size experientially but I hope that the mgf works well please keep us updated I’ve been planning on trying peptides for yrs now and I never see good updates or there fake.

Good luck and good gains brother

Ill try to keep a log for the next cycle to keep people updated. At this point I know the kind of growth I should get from 400 mg of test with 200 mg of dbol a week, so we’ll get to see just how good it is.

The actual protocol when using peptides usually includes HGH, IGF, Insulin, MGF wpeg …Ive used what I thought were good ones and did not see anything. Even after a show , regaining weight and using everything it was never better than Test and whatever else. IF I couldn’t get the look I was going for with TEST, EQ, Parabolin, DECA, and Durabolin along with Anadrol and or Anavar…WELL? I have never seen any results from myself or anyone I knew. I mean sleeping, eating training with a Gram of test, gram of deca and other stuff…5 yearslike that if your not 240 lean or bigger. If being a big bber or powerlifter is not “the goal” then The esoteric stuff shouldn’t even come into the convo, IMO.

Nah 200 mg per day. Yeah its 200 mg through the week with a day off. I have one of those pill cutter things and its one of my greatest investments.

Eventual goal is powerlifting/strongman, but I want to get a feel for how I respond trying different compounds at different concentrations with different combinations before hopping on the full cocktail if that makes any sense. Though its interesting that you said it didn’t really have an impact, not what i expected to hear.

Back