Igf1-1L3 and Hgh Timing and experience with the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmoore68

Hello…
New to the site. Love it. I have a question about combining the 2 compounds Igf1-LR3 and Hgh . I see some stuff here and there. I see it combined with Insulin but I don’t see the 2 by themselves. Is there a log or article I could be guided to? I’m just curious about timing etc. I’m sure this has come up but I don’t see it in search engine. Thanks and I apologize if there is an answer that has been beat in the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome sir.
14857_2.png
Welcome New Members were glad to have you and a small guide to get started at ugmuscle we look forward to having you as part of our community Forum News & Rules
This is our welcome to all our new members. Whatever your goals are were here to support and help you achieve them don’t be worried by the bodybuilder lifestyle part of our forum we are a complete platform welcoming bodybuilding lifestyle, diet, and training. So were all here for the same reason even im not a bodybuilder I consider myself a gym rat because I don’t have the discipline to get as lean as these pro bbers do so I just like to workout and stay in shape just like everyone else. Im Ban…

I’ve looked into lgf1 and insulin but decided to hold off till gains slow from regualr cycles. Will push shit a far as it can go then start adding other avanies of growth

Long IGF-3 causes proliferation of satellite cells rather than growth of existing cells and so is an entirely different avenue of growth than AAS or HGH. At least, that is how it has been explained to me and how I have always understood it.

That’s fine Inhuat don’t want to get too big too quick haha also have things to look forwArd to try when I hit plateau

So did you see any organ growth?
Serious question this is what stopped me from using igf1-lr3 I didn’t want to experience this side effect and lets be honest the real stuff was crazy expensive lol

Im curious about your run with it @Dustined83

Last edited:
Pmoore68 said:
The only problem with this compound is finding the real thing it costs a small fortune to run so if you can get it cheap its probably not real.
Its just a peptide that they decided to market as igf1-lr3

@Pmoore68

If you have found it @Dustined83 is right 100mcg is normal dosage but I got scared away because of the side effects that can come from this compound.

I never used it due to the side effects that it can cause which the worst being organ growth.
Awhile back the real igf1-lr3 was giving everyone bellies because there internals were growing. I believe that Phil Heath actually had it the worst but he was huge.

I just stuck with HGH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back